Monday, November 12, 2012

New fragrance for crafters

Presenting  a new fragrance for my fellow crafters

Finding my Mojo
A beautiful soft clean scent. Like line dried sheets on a beautiful spring morning

4 oz Bath Salt Tube 3.50
8 oz bulk bag 5.00
Break away melt tarts ( Pure Soy wax and uncut fragrance) Special 3.50
Bath Salts are made with Dead Sea Salt, Pacific Sea Salt and Epsom salt
Shea butter oil, Aloe oil, ans sweet almond oil with the same pure uncut fragrance.
This special ends Nov 17th. These are made fresh to order and will take 1 week to ship. I ship usps priority only and can fit alot into a puffy envelope for 5.00
This is a limited Fragrance:))) I am Paypal verified!!
Email your order to me at 
perfectscentsfor you @msn.com
Include your paypal addy so that I can invoice you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment